Saturday, January 15, 2011

Biosimilarity




We did it! Lucius Gregory Meredith was resin money for his book - Monadic Design Patterns. Greg is a full time (hard) worker and was having trouble to find time to finish writing his book. He wanted to make it good and helpful to other people, and making something good or even better requires time. I also find myself doing much better job when I do not have some other tasks on my mind, so truly understand his position. Greg was able to gather enough money by Kickstart web page to take a career break (or at least few days break) and spend his time on writing his book. Greg good luck, and hope to receive my copy as soon as it is going to be ready. Just want to add that Greg is one of the best Computer Scientists/Mathematicians that I met in my life, he is somehow my mentor and guru. Cheers.

No comments: